Sometimes people do silly things, or sometimes they can not resist our temptations, or can not control their our temper…
And here comes a police officer and issues a restraint order. And you face legal charges.
If you are not a natural born criminal and if this is your first offence, I may help you.
I worked with several clients who had issues with the legal system. In particular, I have provided counselling in regard to the following offenses described in Criminal Code:
- Assaulting a peace officer ‒ s.129, s.270.
- Criminal Harassment – s.246(2) (link)
- Operating while impaired ‒ s. 253(1)(a); “over 80” s. 253(1)(b)
- Sexual assault ‒ s. 271(1)(b)
- Theft under 5 000 – s. 322(1)
- Voyeurism – s. 162(1) (link)
- et al.
If your lawyer advises you to take several sessions of psychotherapy before your court date – I may try to help you.
Usually my clients need 8±2 sessions and a report.
The fees for the therapy and for the report are currently Read here
* to have a letter from your lawyer (or clear understanding what is needed from you)
* to have legal documents
* to write your own description of the situation you are in and your understanding why it happened (please refer to the template)
* to have your desire to get back on track (to normal life).
* to have some funds to cover my service.
I will be waiting for you.
P.S. Everything will be kept confidential.